Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TURKEY DAY MARATHON

The BROOKS GHOST: Professionally fitted @ Bob Ronkers Running Spot, Oakley Cincinnati OH

These bad boys are going to carry me 6 miles, or 10km tomorrow morning as Aileen and I run the Cincinnati Turkey day Marathon. I had them fitted for me today at a nice little running store in Cincinnati. Tomorrow is an early start and it should be nice and crisp in the morning. I can feel the cold air burning my lungs already!.
I will post photos of the event here later this week. We are running this race in memory of Aileens brother Neal Aquino. He ran this race every year religiously. In his memory Aileen designed t-shirts for Neals friends and family to wear whilst competing in the race. Aileen thought that she may have to have ten shirts printed..........wrong, EIGHTY people decided that they wanted a shirt to remember this fine young man.

No comments: